Join us and help support Africa CDC’s life-saving efforts to protect community health and respond to health security threats in Africa.
Your generous donation will go towards funding our priority areas:
- Strengthening health systems for prevention of communicable and non-communicable diseases in Africa through clinical research of vaccines and access to treatment.
- Building Africa’s capacity for emergency preparedness and responsiveness with better communication, accountability, and coordination
- Development of resilient and highly trained public health workforce
- Improving supply chain of life saving diagnostics, vaccines, and drugs to vulnerable and hard to reach communities
- Advocacy for Policy, Law, and Regulatory reforms
Your generous donation will help us advance the health and wellbeing of Africans.